Sunday, May 20, 2012

Aramai Ti Bah, Imagine Cup Malaysia 2012!

After all the hard works, finally it comes to the ends. We have Imagine Cup Malaysia held at Pacific Sutera, Sutera Harbour, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. All 30 excel teams from different universities and locations gathered around to feel the sensation of the finals. We puts all the efforts, tears and exciting moments in this event. So, for sure, we share the linkage in these 3 days. 

I have the pleasure to meet and get to know many new friends from locals to foreign countries friends. Ideas from them are meaningful and some how surprising me in their ways to solve the toughest problem and change the world. Salute you all!

Manukan Island is a place that I never forget! 


The day full of laugh and fun with all my friends even I been dumped into the sea and I can't swim at all. It is very salty!

Thanks all that support Imagine Cup Malaysia 2012 and I can't wait to see you again next year. We are all winners!

For more pictures in higher resolution, kindly refer to the link: https://t.co/6pbNfo6b

No comments:

Post a Comment